Have you ever heard using a remanufactured toner cartridge will void your warranty?
- Every EnviroTone Imaging's "Premium Quality Remanufactured" toner cartridges carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty for one year from the date of purchase.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of print or page yield obtained, we will promptly resolve the issue with a replacement or refund.
- The products are also guaranteed to not cause damage, abnormal wear, or deterioration to your machines (printers) under normal use.
- In the unlikely event that an EnviroTone Imaging's toner cartridge damages your machine, we will replace or refund the cost of your faulty supply item and cover all costs associated with the repair of your machine.
- During 2007, EnviroTone Imaging toner cartridges achieved a success rate of over 98.5%.
- The Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975 states that:
- "No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumers using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name."
Meaning? The only way the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) can require the use of their toner cartridge is if they provide the cartridge for free.
There is absolutely no risk and we back you 100% of the time!