ISO9001:2001 and STMC Certifications guarantee premium toner cartridges meet or exceed performance of OEM counterparts.
- Formalizes a regimen for controlling processes of documenting work instructions, training people, monitoring performance, and setting performance improvement goals.
- Bi-annual surveillance audits performed by independent third party.
- Scientifically conducted Standardized Testing that judges product quality and improvements in unbiased manner.
- A method to prove our cartridges perform properly; meaning you will receive a quality and page yield that meets or exceeds standards of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Benchmarking OEM cartridge
- State-of-the-art development lab
- We run several OEM cartridges to life, measuring overall performance including yield, density, gray scale, toner consumption, and other characteristics.
- Evaluate aftermarket components with the requirement of achieving results equivalent to OEM ? multiple components from multiple sources are tested for the best market-wide solution
- All cartridges are thoroughly disassembled, cleaned, and rebuilt with quality components specified in the development process.
- Incoming raw materials are tested
- Post testing of every cartridge
- Quality Control line inspections
- ISO Training requires that employees working on lines are qualified for specific cartridges and tasks.
Quality data and return data are reviewed regularly and corrective actions are implemented as we continually strive to reduce defect rates.